A breakfast bomb is a thing, trust me. Just freeze some bananas and soak some buckwheat the night before, rinse the buckwheat in the morning, throw it in the blender with your frozen bananas and you’re good to go.
Once you got the basics of this parfait down, you’ll be making it all the time. I love the fact that it’s always slightly different, depending on what I have in my kitchen.
- 1/2 cup of soaked buckwheat (soak in a jar of water overnight with a little apple cider vinegar)
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup almond mylk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp acai powder (I use Organic Burst)
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- Fruit, buckinis and coconut for decoration
- Rinse buckwheat well and add to blender with frozen banana, almond mylk and vanilla. Blend well. Now empty half the mix into a bowl.
- To the remaining mix, add your blueberries and 2 tsp organic burst acai. Blend again.
- To assemble, smear almond butter round the outside of your jar or glass. Mix it with a little hot water if it’s too thick. Now layer in your two different coloured buckwheat smoothies and garnish with fruit, coconut, buckinis and an edible flower if you have one! Ta da!