You’ll need –
- 4 frozen bananas (small-medium size)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup walnut mylk
- 1/2 cup walnut meal (I used mine from leftover walnut mylk)
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
For the sauce –
- 1 tbsp carob
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- First, make your sauce. Add carob and maple syrup to a small bowl or jar. Mix well until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and the lime juice (save the zest) to a high speed blender and blend until extra smooth and creamy.
- Smear carob sauce around your jar and pour in the blueberry walnut whip. Top with the lime zest, more frozen blueberries and coconut.