Cool down this summer with my kiwi and lime chia popsicles! They’re sweet and creamy but so healthy you can enjoy them for breakfast. Packed with energising chia seeds and healthy fats from the coconut and nut milk, you’ll get that nourishing, full up feeling without feeling sluggish. They’re the perfect zesty treat to liven up your day. I love the texture of frozen chia seeds in coconut milk, it’s such a fun way to try chia!
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond mylk (or other non dairy mylk)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or 1 pod, seeded
- 1/4 cup Organic Burst chia seeds
- 2 kiwis, thinly sliced (I used Zespri golden kiwi fruit)
1. Stir coconut milk, almond mylk, rice malt syrup, lime juice and zest, vanilla and chia seeds together. Mix really well to make sure there are no lumps. Leave to soak for at least 15 minutes.
2. Rub a tiny bit of rice malt syrup on your kiwi slices and stick inside your popsicle mould. Slowly pour in the chia pudding and set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
Tiina @myberryforest says
Hi Bo, love these refreshing and super pretty pops!! Kiwi is just so beautiful. I’ve never used it in pops, but must give it a try. Thanks for the great tip on rubbing syrup on the kiwi slices, I was already wondering how they stick so perfectly 🙂
Oh hi Tiina! Thank you so much for stopping by, you know how much I love your blog! Kiwi is really yummy in these pops, I hope you give it a try 🙂 still got to master the art of sticking fruit to the inside of jars, but popsicles I can manage! Hope you have a good weekend xoxo