Cool down this summer with my kiwi and lime chia popsicles! They’re sweet and creamy but so healthy you can enjoy them for breakfast. Packed with energising chia seeds and healthy fats from the coconut and nut milk, you’ll get that nourishing, full up feeling without feeling sluggish. They’re the perfect zesty treat to liven up your day. I love the texture of frozen chia seeds in coconut milk, it’s such a fun way to try chia!
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond mylk (or other non dairy mylk)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or 1 pod, seeded
- 1/4 cup Organic Burst chia seeds
- 2 kiwis, thinly sliced (I used Zespri golden kiwi fruit)
1. Stir coconut milk, almond mylk, rice malt syrup, lime juice and zest, vanilla and chia seeds together. Mix really well to make sure there are no lumps. Leave to soak for at least 15 minutes.
2. Rub a tiny bit of rice malt syrup on your kiwi slices and stick inside your popsicle mould. Slowly pour in the chia pudding and set in the freezer for at least 3 hours.