Today was the first day I’ve wanted to get outside. The sky was clear and the air was fresh. Reminded me of Wales. I’m missing it so much still! The sunshine makes up for it though, I can definitely smell spring in the air now. I whipped up this mint choc breakfast pot to celebrate the beautiful weather. This breakfast pot is full of energy and it kept me going until dinner!
For the smoothie –
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup almond mylk
- 1 tsp pumpkin seed butter (or any other seed/nut butter will do)
- Small handful of broccoli
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp wheatgrass or other green superfood powder
- 4-5 drops peppermint oil
For the choc sauce-
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao
- Blend all smoothie ingredients together until well combined and smooth.
- Make choc sauce by mixing maple syrup and cacao in a small bowl. Keep stirring until smooth and runny.
- Smear choc sauce round your jar with a spoon and now pour in your smoothie.
- Top with dark chocolate, strawberries, granola and mint.